Lucas is still learning how to write. We have been doing worksheets for pre-writing from the Mead Preschool Workbook. I bought mine at Walmart a year or so ago for about $6 I think. Since Austin had more workbook work to do today and a fun activity, Lucas needed something to occupy his time. I saw a post on Pinterest about pre-writing cards (I think they were Montessori). I made my own out of note cards and copied the papers he has been doing from the workbook. I put some sugar on a cookie tray and he had to copy the lines on the cards onto the sugar tray.
It got really messy (and sticky...no wonder I should have used salt) so I moved him to the floor with a towel.
Austin even enjoyed making art in the sugar tray. Again, definitely need to use salt next time. SUPER STICKY and not fun to clean up.
Enjoy!
Crystin




No comments:
Post a Comment