I got a tiny tool box for computer work... and an old laptop my husband donated to my cause. I basically just sat it in the living room on the floor along with the toolbox and just waited....
Lucas was the first to stumble upon this treasure and came to find me. "What IS this thing?? What do I do with it? Can I break it apart and see what's inside??!"
-sure-
They loved this. They loved this so much. I am now searching around the house to find out what we can take apart next. This kept them busy for a good solid hour. They destroyed it. They found every part that they could remove and removed it. They explored, they cooperated, they discussed "what would happen" and they just had fun together.
Think about "tinkering" next time you need a minute to do something... Although, I would definitely suggest NOT doing it in the living room. My vacuum hates me.
Enjoy






No comments:
Post a Comment